Comic 2 layout
_|Frame 1: [Interior, Doug's cubicle(same as comic 1). Doug standing in front of drawing table. Person 1 standing to Doug's left. Person 1 is looking at Doug. Doug is looking at his lack of pants.]
Person 1: So where are your pants?
Doug: That, my friend, is a very good question.
Frame 2: [Both P1 and D look at left side of frame]
Person 2: (walking in from left holding pants) You guys will never guess what I found in thecopier fax! (CopierFax is open for discussion)
Frame 3: [P1 and D are stareing at P2, who is silent]
Frame 4:
Person 2: Ok, maybe you two can guess what I found.|_
Once again open for comment and changes.
Person 1: So where are your pants?
Doug: That, my friend, is a very good question.
Frame 2: [Both P1 and D look at left side of frame]
Person 2: (walking in from left holding pants) You guys will never guess what I found in the
Frame 3: [P1 and D are stareing at P2, who is silent]
Frame 4:
Person 2: Ok, maybe you two can guess what I found.|_
Once again open for comment and changes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home